The Delaware Libraries Mobile App is Down
You can access the Delaware Library Catalog (DLC) on any device from a browser directly at dlc.lib.de.us, which provides you all the services that were accessible via the app. The vendor that provides the DLC mobile app is working on a new and improved app! Please monitor this webpage for updates.
Thank you for your patience!
Allow 2 regular business days for us to get back to you. We appreciate your questions!
Need help with technology, TeleServices/Telehealth, homework, or finding information about current events? Interested in the Dolly Parton Imagination Library or other library programs/services?
Just ask us! We love hearing from you!
Delaware Libraries mission is all about you, our community of library patrons and supporters.
Book Purchase / Interlibrary Loan Requests
Can't find what you are looking for in the Delaware Library Catalog?
- Use the ITEM RECOMMENDATION form in the Delaware Library Catalog to submit either an Interlibrary Loan Request (ILL) or Recommendation to add a title to the catalog
- You can also use the "Email us!/Ask us through email" form on this page
When submitting a request it is helpful to have as much information as possible:
- Your Name
- Email Address
- Telephone Number
- Library Card Number
- Author, Year Published, ISBN #
- Request Type: Book (or Periodical, for ILL requests)
- Title of Book (or Journal and Article, ILL requests)
- Volume, Month, Year, Page number(s) of Journal Article (ILL requests)
- Add a link to the worldcat.org record (for ILL requests only)
- Search for items yourself in worldcat.org then let us know the details of what you are looking for... this helps speed up the process.
For eBook/eAudiobook recommendations, please see this FAQ.
Frequently Asked Questions!
Below are the most recently viewed FAQs
Need More Services?
Do you need assistance with food, your energy bill or any other social need? We can connect you to the right place to get you the help you need!
Fill out the form for access to a secure, coordinated network of community resources, powered by Unite Us, for assistance. A specialist will contact you as soon as possible.