Answered By: Cathay Keough Last Updated: Jul 18, 2018 Views: 1461
Answered By: Cathay Keough
Last Updated: Jul 18, 2018 Views: 1461
You can request items that are currently checked out from your library or are from another Delaware library by placing a hold online yourself You just need your 14 digit lib card # and PIN. Here are instructions:
- Login to the catalog with your 14 digit library number (no spaces) and P.I.N. (If you do not know your P.I.N. you can have it reset via the email address on your library account.)
- Once logged in search for the item or items you wish to have held.
- Place holds on these items by clicking on the "Place Hold" button in the list of items or if you are in looking at a particular item, click on the Place Hold link on the left side of the screen. You will be taken to the hold screen.
- You must select the library where you wish to pick up the item from the pull down list of member libraries.
- Click Place Hold to finish.