Answered By: Cathay Keough Last Updated: Apr 17, 2019 Views: 84
It's easy to change the default settings for your library's home location. You will need your library card and PIN to log in to your library account.
When you're ready, here are the steps:
1. First, go to the Delaware Library Catalog's home page and log in: https://dlc.lib.de.us/client/default
2. Now click on My Account. The first option here is to review and edit your Personal Information.
3. In here, you will see four tabss -
- Change PIN
- Text Notifications
4. Click on the tab for Preferences to expand it (see the figure to the right).
5. From the options, choose: "Preferred Pickup Library" and select the name of the library you would like to have as your home pickup library location.
6. Be sure to press the "Update" button in the lower right area of the pop up box.
If you have any trouble or questions, please feel free to contact us anytime in person and/or online. We appreciate your service and use of our Delaware libraries!