Flipster is requiring an account first before the app will work after their latest system update (mainly on IOS devices - Apple iPads and iPhones).
Please use these steps to access Flipster:
1. Visit the Delaware Libraries eMedia page to access Flipster. This is possible on a phone's or iPad's browser or on a computer. Enter library card number in the prompt (do not use the sign in with Google option).
2. Once inside Flipster, create a new account (sign in link is to the right in the header).
3. Link for a new account is below the sign in button and says - Create one now.
4. Create new account and sign in with it. There is an additional step where you give permission to keep data.
(optional 4b. test the new account in a browser on the device before opening the Flipster app)
5. In the Flipster app, select the Delaware Library link (not Delaware Division of Libraries which goes to an EZproxy interface).
6. Use the newly created account to log in to the app.
If you are still experiencing issues after following these steps, please reach out to one of the librarians on Ask a Librarian Delaware.
Thank you for using and supporting Delaware Libraries and resources!