Answered By: Cathay Keough
Last Updated: Jun 13, 2022     Views: 233

Services are provided directly by the Delaware Library Access Services (DLAS-This is formerly known as the Delaware Library for the Blind and Physically Handicapped.)

You may use the "Find a Library" link on the National Library Service (Library of Congress) website to locate talking-book libraries by state, or call 1-888-NLS-READ.  

Some public libraries have small collections of NLS-produced talking books for eligible users. Check with DLAS to find out more.  

Related Topics

You can also email us

Please give an e-mail address so we know where to send your answer. We will not share it.
Ask us through email!
Your Info
Fields marked with * are required.