Answered By: Michelle Reyes Last Updated: May 18, 2018 Views: 155
There are two ways to find Harvard Business School Faculty Seminar Series videos. The first method shows you how to find videos by title. The second method shows you how to browse through ALL of the Harvard Business School videos.
Finding Harvard Business School Videos by Title
1. Enter the title of the video in the Discovery search box on the Library Home page and place quotation marks around the title as seen below. Click on Search.
2. Click on View Now to link to the video. You may be prompted to log in to myWilmU before accessing the video.
Browse ALL Harvard Business School Videos
1. Go to the Business Source Ultimate database.
2. Click on More in the menu bar at the top of the page and select Images/Business Videos.
3. Enter Harvard Business School in the search box and make sure that only the Business Videos box is checked as seen below. Click on Search.
4. Click on the Video link to view the video.
Find the Persistent Link to Harvard Business School Videos
Persistent links or "permalinks" can be found in the Business Source Ultimate database or in Discovery. To find the persistent link in Discovery, search for the video title as explained above and click on the Link button. Copy the link from the Share Record Link box and paste where needed.