Answered By: Laura Bosley
Last Updated: Jul 16, 2015     Views: 316

Whether you have lived in Delaware for many years and have just moved out of state or you are visiting for a short time, you can apply for a non-resident card for a fee. Print out and complete the registration form and bring it to a library with your ID.

Registration forms:



Comments (1)

  1. I was told the out of state fee was $40.00 for the year. That covers that family.
    by Reader on Jul 24, 2015.

Related Topics