Answered By: Cathay Keough Last Updated: Jan 03, 2018 Views: 5
The Delaware Libraries OverDrive streaming video collection has over 800 titles and you can watch these on your computer or Internet-connected device. To watch these on an iPad, you'll need to use the OverDrive app and access the videos through your "Bookshelf". (For general information on how to check out and watch streaming videos see this FAQ.)
Here are the specific steps for iPad watching:
1. Download and open the OverDrive app (not Libby), then sign in.
This app is used to view the videos on your "Bookshelf".
2. Now go to your account/loans area to find the movie you want to watch. See the first screen shot with "Loans" circled in red. Click on "Loans."
3. Click on "Add to Bookshelf". You should see a "Title Added" note pop up.
4. Open your Bookshelf - this is found on the upper left side of your iPad as in the second screenshot.
5. The third screenshot shows the Bookshelf option once you open the options. Click on that.
6. The movie should now show in your Bookshelf options. Click on the movie and it should open right up to start playing on your iPad.
We're so glad to offer streaming videos along with our other e-Resources! Please feel free to let us know if you need any assistance accessing these or other library resources. It's our pleasure to help!